2014/07/26

a new dress

I got a good inspiration in Mei Li paperie blog.

This is  Mei Li paperie July inspired by... challenge.


First I liked its color and I thought it was fun that squares were making another square.
What shapes can triangles make?
What came to my mind was a butterfly. 

Recently, my daughter got a new dress from her granny. 
She was happy with her new dress. 


I made some colorful papers with ink sprays and distress reinker sprays 
and die-cut several butterflies. 


Girls just want to have a fun?
Maybe they want to have a new dress, too. 


I made some fun texture with gesso and Tim Holtz rock candy glitter. 


Love this soft colors of the dress.



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow!!! : ) thank you for joining our july challenge~
      ...ㅋ삼각형을 이렇게 로맨틱하게 표현 하시구!! 나비랑 소녀 모델도 정말 멋져요~ㅋㅋㅋjen이 어서 이페이지를 봐야하는데...ㅋ

      Delete
  2. lovely page! I love how the butterflies turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our challenge. Those butterflies are eye catching. They look great.

    ReplyDelete