2015/08/07

Make My Way


This time, I used Sketchabilities new LO this time.  


I rotated the LO 90 degrees to the right.
I wanted to try black and white LO. 
I also tried to make a look of shading off. 
So I used some pattered papers and dyed a white ribbon to hang it down. 



About the title;
I'm very introvert person. 
When I was younger, I tried to change my character. 
Yeah, I didn't like myself. 
I wanted to be more active, talkative and social than I was. 
It was not me at all. 
Once I accepted and loved myself, all worked fine with me. 
I don't force myself to follow others anymore.
I'm happy and I love myself and my life more than any time. 





7 comments:

  1. Wow I love this layout! its gorgeous. the design and embellishments that you have put together look amazing. Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning... love your beautiful layout...! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh this is AWESOME LO!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page, it is so elegant!! Thank you for what you wrote about your character!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 사랑발자국님 축하드려요.
    이번 스북이 예뻐서 살짝 기대하고 있었는데 2등하셨네요.
    제가 덩달아 신나하고 있어요~ 축하축하!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 요 스북 완전 멋졌는데~~~~~~~~~ 역쉬 역쉬!!!

    ReplyDelete